- 24/7 access to local services and commissioning, extended 5-year warranty available
- Marks first services-oriented drive embedded with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor for predictive maintenance
- Provides reduced motor losses, vibrations and torque pulses with advanced harmonic-free technology, THDi <3%
MISSISSAUGA- Schneider Electric, a leader in energy management and automation, is strengthening its medium voltage portfolio with the addition of Altivar Process ATV6000. An EcoStruxure-enabled drive, ATV6000 delivers application-specific solutions across a range of industries – including mining, mineral and metals; oil and gas; power plants; and water and wastewater – to help businesses achieve greater process optimization, improved energy management, and enhanced asset management.
The first services-oriented drive for medium voltage operations, ATV6000 uses the latest Industry Internet of Things (IIoT) and embedded intelligence innovation to provide customers with smarter:
- Energy Management Tools: controls diverse loads and measures energy consumption, efficiency, and performance accurately to deliver energy savings of up to 30 per cent.
- Asset Management: enables optimized predictive maintenance strategies, giving complete asset performance management of the drive, motor, and mechanical transmissions to enhance asset management by 20 per cent.
- Process Optimization: Allows advanced electronic cell-bypass and best efficiency point function for pumps, boosting productivity by up to 20 per cent.
“We are thrilled to introduce ATV6000 as a strong medium voltage offer to the Canadian market, equipping engineers with a simple solution for demanding MV Drive applications across multiple industry segments,” said Sanjith Singh, Vice President, Industrial Automation, Schneider Electric Canada. “ATV6000 provides a high level of customization to meet specific requirements, offering flexibility for modifications and extensions. No matter what the challenge, electrical or mechanical, our application specialists and design engineers can provide customers with optimized solutions resulting in Capex and Opex savings. This unique capability, in addition to our suite of software/advisors and full serviceability, enables us to provide our customers with comprehensive solutions to help them achieve their sustainability goals.”
Equipped with EcoStruxure™ Asset Advisor, a cloud-enabled remote monitoring service, ATV6000 converts data into valuable insights to help businesses run their operations efficiently, safely and with greater returns on profit. Offering preventive and predictive management based on real-time assessments and analytics, ATV6000 provides users with continuous health monitoring of assets, risk evaluation and risk mitigation to help identify potential failures, reduce downtime and effectively manage costs.
“As the core of all industrial processes, MV Drives play a critical role in a company’s success as unexpected downtime can lead to loss of production running into millions of dollars,” said Fredrick Morency, Vice President, Services, Schneider Electric Canada. “With ATV6000, customers can enjoy peace-of-mind that even in the event of a failure, they have access to local experts, engineers, service technicians, in addition to spare parts availability, to help get operations up and running within a few hours.”
When customers select ATV6000, they receive a customized end-to-end solution that encompasses the entire lifecycle of the product, from planning, commissioning and optimizing to 24/7 access to servicing.