The binder market size for lithium-ion batteries is set to grow by USD 3703.98 million from 2022 to 2027 progressing at a CAGR of 25.42% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the shift of the automotive industry toward EVs. The objective of moving toward a sustainable ecosystem in the automotive industry has led to a spurt in demand for EVs and HEVs.
The report on the binder market for lithium-ion batteries provides a holistic update, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis.
Binder Market For Lithium-Ion Batteries 2023-2027 – Market Dynamics
- Shift of automotive industry toward EV
- Rising demand for smart devices
- Increased government support for EVs
- Growing adoption of lithium-ion batteries in energy storage
- Rising adoption of wearable technology
- Declining prices of lithium-ion batteries
- Presence of several substitutes for lithium-ion batteries
- Widening demand-supply gap of lithium
- Development of binder-free electrodes for lithium-ion batteries
Binder Market For Lithium-Ion Batteries 2023-2027: Market Segmentation
The binder market for lithium-ion batteries is segmented by type (cathode binders and anode binders), application (power battery, energy storage battery, digital battery, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa).
Based on type, the market is segmented into cathode binders and anode binders. The global lithium-ion battery binders market share growth by the cathode binders segment will be significant during the forecast period. By geography, APAC is estimated to account for 62% of the global market share growth during the forecast period.
The binder market for lithium-ion batteries covers the following areas:
Binder Market For Lithium-Ion Batteries Sizing
Binder Market For Lithium-Ion Batteries Forecast
Binder Market For Lithium-Ion Batteries Analysis
- APV Engineered Coatings LLC
- Arkema Group
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF SE
- Crystal Clear Electronic Material Co. Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- FUJIAN BLUE OCEAN Co. Ltd.
- Fujifilm Corp.
- Indigo Technology Co. Ltd.
- JSR Corp.
- Kureha Corp.
- MTI Corp.
- NANOGRAFI Co. Inc.
- Sinochem Group Co. Ltd.
- Solvay SA
- Targray Technology International Inc.
- Ube Corp.
- AOT Battery Equipment Technology Co. Ltd.
- Zeon Corp.
For more information, visit at : https://www.technavio.com/