BANGALORE, India, – The Zinc-Air Batteries Market is segmented By Type – Primary (Non-rechargeable), Secondary (Rechargeable), Mechanical Recharge, By Applicaion – Hearing Aid, Medical, Other. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Energy & Utilities Category.
The global Zinc-Air Batteries Market size is projected to reach USD 534.2 Million by 2026, from USD 344.4 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the Zinc-Air Batteries market
- The zinc-air batteries market is being driven by the increasing usage of zinc-air batteries as power sources in remote railway signaling and navigation aid systems.
- Zinc-air batteries are being used in various healthcare devices such as small hearing aids to cardiac telemetry monitors for continuous monitoring, which will boost market value.
- Increasing use of Zinc-air batteries for communication receivers such as email devices, pagers, and other message tools in the telecommunications sector.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE ZINC-AIR BATTERIES MARKET
The increasing use of zinc-air batteries in the various end-user industries is expected to drive the growth of zinc-air battery market size. For example, zinc-air batteries are used in traffic-signaling systems, including LED traffic lights, traffic signs, and a variety of traffic signals. Because traffic lights with a short shelf life can cause accidents, the demand for zinc-air batteries, which have a long shelf life, has surged. Furthermore, Zinc-air batteries are employed in the medical business, particularly in hearing aids, as they provide power in a variety of temperatures, guaranteeing that the hearing aid functions well.
Massive energy storage systems are required for the deployment of renewable solar and wind energy. The use of energy-efficient metals such as vanadium, cobalt, and lithium in storage batteries is a high-cost solution. As a result, the solar and wind industries are showing interest in zinc-air batteries. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of zinc-air battery market size.
Manufacturers of zinc-air batteries are expected to benefit from favorable government initiatives and legislation aimed at replacing mercury button cells with zinc-air batteries in the coming years.
ZINC-AIR BATTERIES MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on type, Due to an increase in demand for batteries with a long shelf life and durability, demand for rechargeable zinc-air batteries is predicted to grow rapidly throughout the projected period.
Based on region, the market for zinc-air batteries in the Asia Pacific has a lot of room for expansion. Due to the region’s significant growth in the automotive and electronics industries, the region is projected to offer market growth possibilities in the near future.
- Rayovac (Spectrum)
- Power one
- House of Batteries
- Jauch group
- Renata SA
- ZAF Energy System
Zinc-Air Batteries Breakdown Data by Type
- Primary (Non-rechargeable)
- Secondary (Rechargeable)
- Mechanical Recharge
Zinc-Air Batteries Breakdown Data by Application
- Hearing Aid
Zinc-Air Batteries Breakdown Data by Regions
The key regions covered in the Zinc-Air Batteries market report are North America, Europe, China and Japan. It also covers key regions (countries), viz, the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, etc.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– Zinc-Carbon Battery market is segmented by Product-Type: AA, AAA, C Battery, D Battery, 9V Battery, Application: Flashlights, Entertainment, Toy and Novelty, Remote Control, Others, Region – U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.
– The global Air-Electrode Batteries market size is projected to reach USD 4469.1 Million by 2026, from USD 1428 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 17.6% during 2021-2026.
– Batteries for Medical Devices market is segmented by Type – Lithium Batteries, Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries, Zinc-air Battery and by Application – Hospitals and Nursing Homes, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Home Care Settings, Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Batteries for Medical Devices market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026.
– The Air Battery Market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027.
– This report focuses on Aluminum Based Battery market volume and value at the global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents the overall Aluminum Based Battery market size by analysing historical data and future prospects. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, India, etc.
– High growth of lithium air batteries is owing to the rising applications in hybrid and electric vehicles and consumer electronic appliances such as wearable electronics, etc. owing to their light weight. The growth in the global lithium air batteries market can be attributed to the various technological developments undertaken by battery manufacturers across the world. Moreover, the increasing penetration in advanced industrial applications such as drones and robotics, etc. on account of falling prices of lithium batteries is further anticipated to boost the Global Lithium Air Battery Market over the coming years.
– The global lithium-ion battery market was valued at USD 36.7 Billion in 2019, and is projected to hit USD 129.3 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 18.0% from 2020 to 2027. The boom in demand for smartphones and other electronics products, as well as the rise in electric vehicles, are some of the main factors driving the lithium-ion battery market size. Furthermore, the implementation of strict government regulations to regulate rising pollution levels is expected to boost the demand for Lithium-Ion as the alternative solution to ICE vehicles.